The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (referred to hereinafter as the “GCUs”) is to define the terms and conditions for accessing and using the website www.duacs.cls.fr (referred to hereinafter as the “Website”). By using www.duacs.cls.fr, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these GCUs and that you unreservedly agree to be bound by them.
The Website is edited by CLS, a Public Limited Company (Société Anonyme) with a capital of 2,433,618 Euros, whose registered office is at 11 rue Hermès, Parc Technologique du Canal, 31520 Ramonville-Saint-Agne, France, and which is listed on the Toulouse Commerce and Company Register under the Number 338 034 390 and can be contacted by telephone on: +33 (0)5 61 39 47 00, and by fax on +33 (0)5 61 75 10 14 (hereinafter known as “CLS”).
The Website’s managing editor is Christophe Vassal, Chairman of the CLS Executive Board.
www.duacs.cls.fr is a website for CLS to communicate to its audience.
CLS reserves the right to change the content of this Website at any time without notice, including the range of products and services on offer and the general conditions of supply.
Access and use
1) The Website www.duacs.cls.fr is freely accessible.
2) You are encouraged to help uphold the values of www.duacs.cls.fr, by reporting any content contrary to public policy or morality or which undermines the rights of any third party. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com
This Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience and the inclusion of these links does not mean in any way that the components of the websites to which the links provide access have been overseen, or endorsed in any way, or that they are subject to any kind of guarantee whatsoever. Users are solely responsible for accessing these sites.
Copyright, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights
- This Website and its content are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights owned by CLS or third parties.
- You may reproduce or use any components of this Website and any information therein, including, without limitation, any articles, graphical images, photographs, diagrams or video recordings, provided that:
- Such reproduction or use are strictly for informational, non-commercial purposes within your organisation and not for illustration in any publication; and,
- the components and information reproduced or used are in no way changed in whole or in part.
- any other right to reproduce and/or use the material is expressly denied.
- In addition, even though this may not necessarily be stated, some of the names mentioned may be protected by trademarks owned by CLS or third parties.
Browsing on the website may result in the installation of cookies on the user’s computer. See also the cookies policy for more details. The data collected via these cookies are intended to allow various anonymous measurements of site traffic which are never transmitted to third parties. This tracking of traffic is established for the sole purpose of better understanding our users in their choices and practices in reading the information we publish.
The IP address of the user does not allow to geolocate him more precisely than the city scale.
Pending the future implementation of a procedure for a better management of the cookies, the user can refuse the installation of cookies by configuring his computer’s browser as follows:
- Under Google Chrome: In the upper right corner, click More and then Settings. In the “Privacy and Security” section, go in the “All Cookies and Site Data” section, select the website of interest and click Delete. Confirm the deletion by clicking Delete All.
- Under Internet Explorer : In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, then select Internet Options. Select the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
- Under Firefox: menu Tools /Options /Privacy, set the retention rules to “use custom settings…”. When refreshing the window, uncheck “Accept cookies”. Validate on Ok.
Personal data protection
- The information collected, such as the number of page views, number of visits, what the visitors do on the Website and how often they return, is processed by a computer for analysis.
- In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the “GDPR”, the Act Informatique et Libertés (on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties) dated 6 January 1978 and amended in 2004, and the European Directive of 24 October 1995, you are entitled to access and correct the information of which you are the subject by contacting our DPO (Data Protection Officer) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moreover, this Website is aligned with the CLS Group’s Personal Data Protection Policy, the full version of which is available here.
- CLS ensure that the website limits personal data collection to what is strictly necessary and any automatic profiling is forbidden. We can assure you that any decision concerning you will always be taken by a person.
In any case, you may contact our Data Protection Officer to exercise your right to:
- object to information about yourself being held in a file or to data concerning you being disseminated, transmitted or stored (provided this is for legitimate reasons and does not interfere with the operation of the Website or requested service),
- check your data by exercising your right to access,
- rectify your incorrect data,
- request that content not be referenced for search engines and your first/last names not be associated with content visible in search engines (right to be forgotten),
- request a copy of your data,
- request that your data no longer be used (provided this is for legitimate reasons and does not interfere with the operation of the Website or requested service),
5. The personal data collected as part of the services offered on www.duacs.cls.fr are processed in accordance with secure protocols and are necessary for CLS to handle the requests received in its software applications.
6. To request further information or to exercise your rights with regard to the processing of personal data by CLS, you may also write a signed letter to our DPO, enclosing a copy of your identity document, at the following address:
COLLECTE LOCALISATION SATELLITES
Louis CONTE – DPO
11 rue Hermès
Parc Technologique du Canal
7. The Regulation (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as the “GDPR”, and the Act Informatique et Libertés are available on the website of the French Data Protection Authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr.
Disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability
- CLS endeavours to provide accurate, up-to-date information on this Website.
- However, CLS does not warrant that the information provided is complete and CLS accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors or omissions, nor for any content changes due to any virus intrusion caused by a third party.
- The Website components are provided for general information only and cannot serve as a basis for any transactions whatsoever.
- Any and all of the items of information published on this Website are provided on an “as is, as available” basis with no warranties whatsoever, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of fair and merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third-party rights.
- CLS does not warrant that any of the components and/or information published on this Website is accurate or complete.
- CLS cannot in any way guarantee the continued availability and security of this Website, nor can CLS guarantee that the Website or any of the components and items of information therein, will be free of any viruses or any other undesirable hosts.
- The use of any Website component and any information therein, and access to the Website are the sole responsibility of users. CLS shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the access to this Website or the use of all or part of the components or information therein.
Disputes and amicable settlement
In the event of any issues encountered while using www.duacs.cls.fr or concerning these GCUs, you agree to try and find an amicable solution with the website editor. Accordingly, you undertake to use conciliation before seeking legal redress.
These GCUs are governed by French law in respect of all matters relating to their assessment, validity and performance. Only French courts have jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising from the implementation and interpretation of these GCUs.